- This event has passed.
Teagle Video Best Practices Workshop
November 21, 2015
As part of our Teagle Blended Learning Project, LVAIC sponsored a half-day workshop for all LVAIC faculty and staff on the best practices for creating instructional videos on Saturday, November 21, 2015. Hosted by DeSales University, the workshop included brief presentations where LVAIC instructional technologists and designers showcased the use of technology and tools in videography. There were also hands-on opportunities for faculty to demo the tools and technology, reflect on what they learned, and work with their colleagues.
The learning outcomes for this workshop included the following:
- Participants will be able to determine when it is appropriate to create a video and take
- the audience into consideration in its creation.
- Participants will know how to create a video that is ADA compliant.
- Participants will know how to adjust sound to make high quality videos.
- Participants will know how to adjust lighting to make high quality videos.
The post-workshop resources are available here:
Creating ADA Compliant Videos, Farah L. Vallera, LVAIC Instructional Designer
Lighting Best Practices, Jim Holton, Senior Instructional Technologist and Instructional Designer, DeSales University
Audio Best Practices, Tom Cobb, Media Specialist, DeSales University