Facing Higher Education’s Future: Event Series
January 8, 2019, @ 4:21 PM
To commemorate 50 years of collaboration, LVAIC is launching a year-long learning series for all members of our campus communities, Facing Higher Education’s Future.
This is a dynamic time for the higher education environment with rapid evolution of many external factors that will impact the future of our campuses,, such as public perception and shifting demographics. As a Lehigh Valley higher education community, we will explore key topics relating to this evolving landscape. This series combines speaker events, study groups, and workshops to explore shifting dynamics and to promote understanding of the impact of this changing environment.
The topics explored will include the following:
- Tomorrow’s Student: Generation Z – Friday, February 8, 2019
- Demography in Higher Education -Friday, April 12, 2019
- Access and Affordability – Late Spring 2019
- Institutional Structure and Internal Constituents – August 2019
- External Constituents and Accountability – Mid-Fall 2019
- Bringing it Together and Moving Forward – December 2019
Visit the LVAIC website at https://lvaic.org/50years/ to learn more about this series and to register for the first event on February 8, 2019 at Moravian College or click HERE to register for the first event directly. Please contact LVAIC at email@example.com with any questions.
Navigating these opportunities together will prepare us for active participation in meeting these challenges on our campuses. I look forward to joining you in this exploration.« LVAIC Teagle Hybrid Learning Grant Universal Design Workshop Offers Faculty New Framework for the Classroom