Cross registration is an opportunity for undergraduate students to enrich their academic experience by completing coursework at other LVAIC institutions. The program provides students with access to expanded fields of study, courses offerings, and academic resources – all at no additional cost beyond full-time tuition and applicable fees (e.g., host-campus lab fees). To explore the current cross registration offerings, simply click the “Select A Course” button below.
The LVAIC cross registration is temporarily unavailable. Any requests submitted on or after June 23 will not be accepted and will need to be resubmitted once the system is live again the week of July 13.
Prior to submitting a cross registration request, please read the following important policies:
Cross Registration Policy: Full-Time Undergraduate Students
Cross Registration Policy: Part-Time Undergraduate Students
Accommodation Guidelines: Students with Disabilities
Cross Registration Policy: Employee/Spouse
Want to become more familiar with your host campus before starting class? View our Cross Registration Checklist to help find all of the information you will need.
Cross Registration Procedures
- Students review the course offerings and select a course to request (Click “Select A Course”). Contact your home registrar with questions about course availability.
- After completing the Request for Cross Registration form, the information is sent to the student’s advisor who will approve or deny the request.
- Advisor approved course requests will be sent to the student’s home Registrar for any additional approvals.
- If approved by the home Registrar, the information will be sent to the host Registrar for review.
- Registration by the host school is dependent upon course availability and registration time lines. Students may not know the result of their request until the beginning of the semester
- Students will be informed of the result of their request by the home Registrar.
Difficulties? If you experience any issues or have concerns regarding cross registration, including course offerings and availability, please contact your academic advisor or home institution’s Registrar.
Graduate students are not eligible for cross registration, and graduate courses are not included in the cross registration course options. In addition, evening/adult education courses are currently not part of the online course request process, and they will not be shown on the course schedule of available courses.
Employees and spouses interested in cross registration must complete the LVAIC cross registration form available at the Registrar and/or Human Resources office on the home campus (online requests are not available to employees and spouses at this time). Prior to pursuing cross registration, please review the Cross Registration Policy: Employee/Spouse.