Our Campuses Started Spring 2021 Off Right!
February 27, 2021, @ 12:11 PM
We Started The Spring 2021 Semester Off Right!
On Monday, January 25th, over 1oo LVAIC faculty, staff, and students gathered together for a morning of interactive Zoom sessions. Participants were able to choose different sessions ranging from strategies for taking a daily sabbatical, maintaining sleep hygiene during a busy semester, thriving as a non-tenure-track instructor or BIPOC educator, staying physically active, eating healthy, and more!
This was a free LVAIC event open to all faculty and staff. During a time when self-care is so important, this morning in January was a welcome event. Many thanks to Lafayette College for coordinating this event.
In case you missed it, the resources from the sessions are available below:
Wellness Event 2021 Program
- Taking Daily, Short Sabbaticals
- Sleep is Fuel
- Wellness Strategies for Non-Tenure Track Faculty
- Sharing Digital and Tech-Free Tools
- Maintaining an Excercise Routine During the Pandemic
- Joys of Being an Educator
- Journaling for Wellness
- Healthy Eating
- Volunteering During a Pandemic
- Wellness Strategies for BIPOC Educators