- LVAIC Principles of Collaboration
- LVAIC Collaboration Continuum
- LVAIC Community of Practice Assessment Sheet
- Event/Workshop/Symposium Planning Checklist
- Conference Planning Roles Assessment
- LVAIC Payment Request Form
- Budget Planning Form
- Essential Elements of Collaboration
LVAIC Newsletter Archive
- December 2020 Newsletter
- September 2020 Newsletter
- Summer 2020 Newsletter
- May 2020 Newsletter
- March 2020 Newsletter
- January 2020 Newsletter
- November 2019 Newsletter
- September 2019 Newsletter
- Summer 2019 Newsletter
- March 2019 Newsletter
- January 2019 Newsletter
- November 2018 Newsletter
- September 2018 Newsletter
- July 2018 Newsletter
- May 2018 Newsletter
- March 2018 Newsletter
- December 2017 Newsletter
Public Financial Records
LVAIC is categorized as a tax-exempt, not-for-profit organization. These are public records regarding our financial status. For questions regarding these documents, please contact the LVAIC office at email@example.com.
- LVAIC W-9 Form
- LVAIC Tax Exemption Forms
- LVAIC Confidentiality Statement
- 2020-2022 LVAIC Bureau of Charitable Organizations Certificate
- LVAIC 990 Form (FY14, FY15, FY16, FY17, FY18, FY19, FY20)
The Lehigh Valley Association of Independent Colleges seeks to promote and facilitate inter-institutional cooperation between and among the independent colleges and universities of the Lehigh Valley in order to enrich and increase opportunities for students, faculty and staff. All brand awareness should further this mission and the LVAIC vision to make strong colleges stronger through collaboration. The guidelines outlined in the LVAIC Style Guide allow for the consistency that build brand awareness.
LVAIC logos are available for our funded programs and Communities of Practice to use in adherence with these brand guidelines. For a copy of the LVAIC logo, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
LVAIC’s role with key national and state organizations facilitates their collective presence when needed and keeps members abreast of best practices.
- Association for Collaborative Leadership
- Association of Independent Colleges and Universities of Pennsylvania
- Council of Independent Colleges
- View the 2019-20 LVAIC Annual Report here.
- View the 2018-19 LVAIC Annual Report here.
- View the 2017-18 LVAIC Annual Report here.
- View the 2016-17 LVAIC Annual Report here.
- View the 2015-16 LVAIC Annual Report here.
Recruiting Students on Our Campuses
Each member campus approaches the job and/or internship search differently. Access the contacts on the member campuses here and share your job or internship opportunity with them directly.