Course Delivery Mode
Please verify the delivery method for the course(s) you are selecting through the host campus links provided here.
- Cedar Crest College
- DeSales University
- Lafayette College
- Lehigh University
- Moravian University
- Muhlenberg College
Cross Registration Process
- Students review the course offerings and select a course to request (Click “Add”). Contact your home registrar with questions about course availability.
- After completing the Request for Cross Registration form, the information is sent to the student’s advisor who will approve or deny the request.
- Advisor approved course requests will be sent to the student’s home Registrar for any additional approvals.
- If approved by the home Registrar, the information will be sent to the host Registrar for review.
- Registration by the host school is dependent upon course availability and registration time lines. Students may not know the result of their request until the beginning of the semester.
- Students will be informed of the final result of their request by the home Registrar.
Difficulties? If you experience any issues or have concerns regarding cross registration, including course offerings and availability, please contact your home institution’s registrar at the emails above right.
For directions on how to use the system, please refer to this Student User Guide.
Graduate students are not eligible for cross registration, and graduate courses are not included in the cross registration course options. In addition, evening/adult education courses are currently not part of the online course request process, and they will not be shown on the course schedule of available courses.
Employees and spouses interested in cross registration must complete the LVAIC cross registration form available at the Registrar and/or Human Resources office on the home campus (online requests are not available to employees and spouses at this time). Prior to pursuing cross registration, please review the Cross Registration Policy: Employee/Spouse Policy above.