- This event has passed.
2021 LVSfN Meeting
Welcome to the LVSfN Virtual Meeting on Sunday, April 25, 2021. Thanks to LVAIC and Society for Neuroscience for their support of this conference and website.
Registration is NOW OPEN.
- Registration form
- The deadline is Friday, April 23, 2021.
- Please have each person register separately!
Abstract Submission is NOW OPEN.
- Abstract Submission form | Abstracts should be no more than 250 words.
- The Deadline is Friday, April 16, 2021.
- Please see the abstract submission form for additional information.
Please contact Dr. Elaine Reynolds (firstname.lastname@example.org) with any questions.
Virtual LVSfN Conference Schedule
April 25 from 10 am-3pm.
A more detailed schedule will be available the week before the conference
10 am Dr. Jacqui Barker, from Drexel University College of Medicine’s Pharmacology and Physiology Department will discuss how substances of abuse derail the neural circuitry underlying flexible behavior.
11-11:30 am Breakout session to discuss addiction and social stigma
11:30 am-12 pm Lunch break and continued discussion
12-12:55 pm 15 min research presentations
– 12 minute live presentation via Zoom with screen sharing
– 3-4 minutes for questions
– these talks are for projects that have produced results that can be discussed
– fine for multiple authors to participate in presentation
1 pm-2 pm 5 minute research Blitz presentations.
– 5 minute live presentation via Zoom with screen sharing
– 2 minutes for questions
– these talks can highlight projects that are planned or in progress
– might be good for one presenter to represent themselves or a group
2:10-3 pm Career breakout discussions for students and a social for faculty.