- This event has passed.
Facing Higher Education’s Future Series: Access & Affordability
May 30 @ 9:30 am - 4:00 pmFree
To commemorate 50 years of collaboration, the LVAIC is launching a year-long learning series for our campuses. As a community, we will explore key topics relating to the shifting landscape of higher education. This program combines speaker events, study groups, and workshops to promote understanding of the impact of this changing environment. Navigating these opportunities together will prepare us for active participation in meeting these challenges on our campuses.
The third event in this series will be focusing on Access & Affordability: Flipping the Conversation. Exploring what it will take to attract, enroll, and graduate the students of tomorrow. Moving from asking “Are students ready for our campus?” to asking “Is our campus ready for students?”
This event will take place on May 30, 2019 from 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM at Muhlenberg College. The outline of the event is as follows:
- 9:30 AM – 10:00 AM: Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Keynote & Panel
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Lunch with Afternoon Workshop Participants
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Workshop
The speakers for this event will include:
- Martin Kurzweil, Director of the Educational Transformation Program at Ithaka S+R
- Robyn Piggott, Chief of Staff to the President at Franklin & Marshall College
- Carl J. Strikwerda, 14th president of Elizabethtown College
- Cornell B. LeSane, Vice President for Enrollment and Dean of Admissions, Allegheny College