- This event has passed.
Facing Higher Education’s Future Series: Exploring Campus Economics
August 15 @ 8:30 am - 4:15 pmFree
To commemorate 50 years of collaboration, the LVAIC is launching a year-long learning series for our campuses. As a community, we will explore key topics relating to the shifting landscape of higher education. This program combines speaker events, study groups, and workshops to promote understanding of the impact of this changing environment. Navigating these opportunities together will prepare us for active participation in meeting these challenges on our campuses.
The fourth event in this series will be focusing on Exploring Campus Economics: What’s My Role? Integrating priorities, people and financial impacts in institutional decision making.
The speaker for this event will be Jacalyn A Askin, PhD, Senior Fellow, Finance and Campus Management, National Association of College and University Business Officers. Her full biography is available on the event series website.
This event will take place on August 15, 2019 from 8:30 AM – 4:15 PM at DeSales University. The schedule for the day will be as follows:
- 8:30 AM – 9:00 AM: Registration and Continental Breakfast
- 9:15 AM – 10:15 AM: Campus Economics 101 (Pre-Keynote Workshop)
- 10:30 AM – 12:10 PM: Decision Making: Voices & Tradeoffs with NACOBO Economic Models Project (Keynote)
- 12:15 PM – 1:15 PM: Lunch with Afternoon Workshop Participants
- 1:15 PM – 4:15 PM: Workshop: What’s My Role? with NACUBO Case Studies (Afternoon Workshop)