- This event has passed.
LVAIC Teagle Sharing Symposium
March 22, 2018 @ 4:00 pm - 6:30 pmFree
As part of the Teagle Hybrid Learning Grant, LVAIC is hosting its fourth and final sharing symposium. Project teams from the last three years will share their projects, outcomes and lessons learned with the LVAIC community. This event is taking place on Thursday, March 22, 2018, 4:00 pm – 6:30 pm in the Dana Lecture Hall of the Collier Hall of Science at Moravian College. Registration for this event is available below. The deadline for registration is Thursday, March 15, 2018.
This grant is part of a larger and ongoing LVAIC initiative for faculty and staff digital literacy and is in its third year. More information about the Teagle Hybrid Learning Grant can be found here on the LVAIC website.
View the presentations below:
- Wastewater Treatment Project
- Intercultural Communication
- Developing Multicultural Competence
- Critical Media Literacy Collaboration
- How Drugs are Developed
- Leveraging Digital Tools & Consortial Expertise in Meeting Assessment Mandates
- Community-Based Learning & Research Collaboration
- Sustainability Education on Campus