- This event has passed.
LVAIC-Wide Wellness Event for Academics: Starting Off The Spring 2021 Semester Right
January 25, 2021 @ 8:45 am - 12:00 pmFree
Together, let’s invest in our wellness during the spring semester in the face of a pandemic, uncertainty, and social injustice!
Join us for a smorgasbord of sessions of your choice and raffles to start the Spring 2021 Semester off right! Session topics will range from strategies for taking a daily sabbatical, maintaining sleep hygiene during a busy semester, thriving as a non-tenure-track instructor or BIPOC educator, staying physically active, eating healthy, and more!
All LVAIC instructors, student-facing administrative staff, and educators in other roles are welcome to join this free event!
Resources from sessions will be made available to all who register even if you are unable to attend.
Wellness Event 2021 Program:
- Taking Daily, Short Sabbaticals
- Sleep is Fuel
- Wellness Strategies for Non-Tenure Track Faculty
- Sharing Digital and Tech-Free Tools
- Maintaining an Excercise Routine During the Pandemic
- Joys of Being an Educator
- Journaling for Wellness
- Healthy Eating
- Volunteering During a Pandemic
- Wellness Strategies for BIPOC Educators