Designed to support the ongoing professional development of our LVAIC managers and supervisors
The program consists of three certificate tracks focused on:
- Understanding Self – see below!
- Managing Others – coming soon!
- Managing Work – coming soon!
Within each track there will be four different learning sessions that can be completed at any time and in any sequence. Learning sessions will be presented in a variety of ways including in-person, virtual and/or self-paced learning.
- The time commitment required to complete the Understanding Self Track is 20 hours.
- The cost to participate in the program is covered as part of your campus’ commitment to LVAIC’s budget for professional development.
- Completion of equivalent workshops outside of LVAIC may be considered towards track completions – email us for more info.
- The completion of each track will be recognized quarterly through a digital certificate of completion and recognition in LVAIC publications.
Participants will submit their completion of eligible activities via this form.
Have a question? See the Frequently Asked Questions below.