The LVAIC Management Development Program is designed to support the ongoing professional development of managers and supervisors within the LVAIC community.
The program consists of three certificate tracks focused on:
– Understanding Self – available now
– Managing Others – track coming Fall 2023
– Managing Work – track coming Fall 2023
Within each track there will be four different learning sessions that can be completed at any time and in any sequence. Learning sessions will be presented in a variety of ways including in-person, virtual and/or self-paced learning.
The Understanding Self Track consists of the following four sessions:
– Crucial Conversations for Managing Dialogue Course
– Emotional Intelligence Workshop
– What If I Say the Wrong Thing Book Read
– Leveraging Your Personal Strengths in Relationships with Others Workshop
– The time commitment required to complete the Understanding Self Track is 20 hours.
– The cost to participate in the program is covered as part of your campus’ commitment to LVAIC’s budget for professional development.
– Completion of equivalent workshops outside of LVAIC may be considered towards track completions – email us for more info.
– The completion of each track will be recognized quarterly through a digital certificate of completion and recognition in LVAIC publications.
Participants will submit their completion of eligible activities via this form.
If you have any questions, please contact Charlene Bergstresser: firstname.lastname@example.org